Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Grade Awards

On Friday, May 25th, Drew had his first grade awards day.  Mrs Hogue did a great job of calling each kid up for each award.  I know they each felt special.  Drew got several awards, but I think the one he was most proud of was the one he got for being green all year.  That means he had excellent behavior all year and never had to change his color.  

These 4 boys have become very good friends this year.  Not only are they in the same class, but they have all played on the same baseball team this season. 

Drew and Jake have been such good friends for about the last 5 years.  They have been in preschool, church, sports, and now elementary school together.  

Me and my sweet boy.  I am so proud of him.

I am so thankful that Drew had Mrs Hogue this year.  He has learned so much from her.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone.   In just a few days I will have a 2nd grader, but it feels like he just started kindergarten last week.  The time really does go quickly once they start school.

No comments: