Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Field Day

These post are going to be a little out of order, but I wanted to make sure I got all the end of year events for Drew's class.  Field day was actually more than a week before awards day.  

Field day is one of Drew's favorite days of the year.  And boy has it changed since I was a kid.  Now they have bounce houses and ice pops, in addition to some of the stuff we use to have.  Luckily the weather was pretty good for it this year, and the kids had a great time.

I tried and tried to get a serious picture of these guys...as you can see, that didn't happen.

Drew trying to look tough.

Class relays
The big event that every class wants to win the the tug of war.  For the 2nd year in a row, Drew's class came in 2nd place.  But it was a great contest. 

Drew really trying to win!

Mrs. Hogue's First Grade Class.
During the tug of war, it rained just a tiny bit, but as you can see, that was enough to get a water droplet on my camera.  

No comments: