Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fun at the Ranch


Wow, I really need to get back to blogging. I know I say that every time I post something, but I mean it this time... really, I do.

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend at Daybreak Ranch. the weather was great for a quick day trip to see Granny and Granddad.

Just a little Daddy cuddle time on the playground or as Drew and Cooper call it, the Treetops

Cooper decided to climb up to the monkey bars.
He was really brave until he decided he wanted down, then Daddy had to help.


Of course Drew had to try it too... he got across a few of the bars before he decided to drop down.
Looks like we need to practice the monkey bars a little more.


Sweet Brothers! I didn't really intend to dress them alike, but it sure made this picture cute.

No comments: