Tuesday, August 4, 2009

During some of the lovely Summer storms we had last week one of the trees in our front yard got blown over. I was a little upset at the time, but now I think I like the house better without the tree, and I want to remove the other one. They were never even anyway, so they always looked lopsided. I think we should remove the other tree now too. What do you think? I have included pictures of the front of the house with and without the trees. Let me know what you think.

A few years ago, with both trees


Now with only one tree (I want to remove the one that is still there).


Closeup with the trees



Closeup with out the tree
I never noticed how much that tree on the right had grown until I posted these pictures. WOW, what a difference a few years makes. I still think we should remove it, but I want to know what you think too!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Well, since it's not my time or money :) I vote for removing the tree - your entrance is classically symmetrical, so just the one tree kind of breaks up the symmetry. OR I guess you could plant another tree on the other side and cut the big one down a ways to match :)

Of course, your home looks beautiful, with or without 2 trees!