Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Pool is Now Open

Last night for the first time this season, we went swimming in our pool. This was the first time for Cooper Man to go swimming, so I grabbed the camera to commemorate the occasion. He wasn't too sure about it, but being his normal laid back self, he was fine. That is until Drew started splashing around. He wasn't splashing Cooper, but Cooper did get splashed. He didn't like that at all and got very upset (yes... Cooper does get upset from time to time). He calmed down after a few minutes, and I was able to get a few shots.

All my boys together in the pool.


Cooper is going to spend a lot of time in this floaty! I hope he likes it.


Andy and Drew playing around! I think Drew was suppose to be a rocket ship.


Drew being a monster... he was roaring at me. One of his favorite things to do.
Even though the pool was a little on the cool side, it was great to break it in for the first time this summer. I know before too long it will be so hot we almost don't want to go outside. But for now, we will take was we get, and try to enjoy our boys as much as possible.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: