Friday, June 12, 2009

The Beach...

Or as close as we will probably get this year. I finally took Drew to get his 4 year pictures made today. Yes, I know I am a month late, but he is still 4! I have lots of great pictures but I thought the ones of them on the beach would be great for this blog. You see, I love the beach! Andy on the other hand does not. Maybe when he looks at this and sees how cute our boys would be at the beach he will want to take us there. I mean, really... could they get any cuter?

I really love that they are holding hands.


I never knew how hard it would be to get 2 boys to look at the camera at the same time.


See Daddy, I love the beach!


Me too Daddy... please!
I just had to show off my sweet boys. I know we will get to the beach one of these summers, but it is probably best to wait until Cooper can walk. I am pretty sure he would get tired of sitting in sand, and Drew would need someone to play with anyway.

No comments: