Monday, March 2, 2009

Cooking...The Kim Way - Part 1

While talking to some friends at play group today I was told I needed to put some of the stuff I cook on my blog. I know some of you will be shocked to know that I actually cook, but it is true. I have actually been cooking a lot lately. None of it is difficult stuff to make, so really, if I can do it ANYONE can do it.


Here are a couple of chicken recipes I use!

Crunchy Onion Chicken – Recipe from the back of the can
2 Cups French’s Cheddar French Fried Onions
4 Chicken Breast
1 Egg Beaten
· Crush French’s Cheddar French Fried Onions in bag, or food processor
· Dip in beaten egg
· Coat in onions, pressing firmly to make it stick to chicken
· Cook for 20 minutes at 400

Ritzy Chicken
1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
2 TBS Sour Cream
4 Chicken Breast
· Crush Ritz Crackers in the sleeve or plastic bag
· Coat chicken in thin layer or sour cream
· Coat chicken with crushed Ritz crackers
· Cook 25-30 minutes at 350

Since my camera is broken, maybe I can update my blog with this kind of stuff while I wait for it to get fixed. It better get fixed fast, because I will run out of recipes really quickly.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited to try all these out!!! Thanks so so much for putting them up. These recipes are going to make lots of families smile, and I am going to take partial responsiblity for convincing you to post them :)