Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting Over

I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog that I have decided not to try to catch up. Instead, I am just going to start from now, and try to do better this year. My kids are not going to be kids forever, so I need to start documenting how awesome they are everyday.
Here are a few pictures of the boys and their favorite Christmas gifts. I promise to TRY to do better in 2011.


If you have talked to Drew since Christmas, you know he got a Nintendo DSI XL from Santa. Not just a DS... no, no a Nintendo DSI XL. He as to say the whole thing every time.



Santa brought Cooper a Strider bike, but that isn't his favorite. The loves the Leapfrog Alphapet Explorer. He is really getting pretty good at recognizing letters. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: