Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten - Getting Ready to Go.

I am so far behind on blogging that Drew just finished his first 6 weeks of school and I am just now blogging about the first day. Whew, life gets busy when kindergarten starts. Better late than never right.

Drew has been so excited about his first day of school. I was a little surprised that he was able to sleep the night before. We set his alarm for him, laid out his clothes, and made a list of things he needed to to before he came downstairs (potty, brush, get dressed). He has to all these things every morning before he comes down stairs. He has done a great job of it, unless I forget to the clothes out. I am going to pick out his clothes as long as he lets me.

Here are just a few pictures we snapped before leaving this house.


Silly pictures in his new clothes


Waffles for breakfast... his choice.


Being sweet with his brother before he left.



Picture on the porch before school.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: