Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun with My Camera

While Drew and Andy were at the Ranger's game tonight I decided to have a little photo shoot with Cooper. He is such a good sport. Enjoy!



On a little side note: I talked to Cooper's doctor today. I have been getting concerned about his gross motor skills, and evidently she thinks I have a right to be. She has suggested we get him evaluated at the Child Study Center. Dr. F usually takes a "better safe than sorry" approach (one of the many reasons I LOVE her), so hopefully he is just a precaution and nothing is wrong. If there is a problem, I would rather catch it early, so we are going to get him checked out. I will be making that call tomorrow, so just pray that our little guy will start doing the things most 11 month olds (on Saturday) should be doing. Thanks!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I just really do feel that little Cooper is just fine - he is just such a sweet little guy that he is being cool, calm and laid back about everything! But I also can understand how you are feeling and I do think you'll feel better going ahead and doing some testing just to make sure. Praying for peace & wisdom for you & the docs.

Clarissa said...

Oh and I also meant to say - what great pictures! It's easy to get great pictures when you have such an adorable subject :) I think he has a Drew expression in the last one.