Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Clean Room, A Happy Heart

Today Drew and I embarked on a task that I have been neglecting for a LONG time. We cleaned the game room! I don't often have to see this room, so we don't clean it much. For those of you have been to our house for play dates, you know what the room looks like when you get here. But today, we cleaned it, and boy do I feel better.
I tried to get Drew to purge some toys, but that didn't go as well as I had planned. He was willing to part with a small bag of stuffed animals (that have been in a plastic box for a year). But that was about it. I think when school starts things might magically start to disappear.



I knew I had to document this occasion, because it happens so rarely, and because before the end of the weekend it will look like normal again. But for now, it is CLEAN!Posted by Picasa

No comments: