Friday, May 29, 2009

The Young Jedi

Drew got a Light Sabre (or Light Saver, to him) from Santa for Christmas. He loves it, and often calls himself a Jedi while playing with it. He is usually trying to kill Darth Vader, since he is Luke Skywalker. This particular morning I think he was taking it very seriously.

He has some pretty sweet Jedi moves.


This is his mean Jedi face

After the Jedi training, he wanted to have his Jedi hair. Any time I give him a faux hawk, he calls it his Jedi hair. This happened to be the last day of school so I let him go to school with his hair like this. He loved telling all of his teachers that this was his Jedi hair. They thought it was pretty cute!


He really enjoys making silly faces while I am trying to take pictures.


Finally one with his sweet face.

He looks like such a big boy in this picture! I can't get over how quickly the time is going by. It feels like this school year just started, and now it is over. It was such a great year for him at school, he loves it so much. I can't wait to see how much he learns next year.

No comments: