Friday, April 17, 2009

Every Morning

Every morning when I go in to get Cooper out of his crib, this is what I find. Notice the missing arm? He has it stuck under the bumper pad, between the slats of the crib, and is scratching the wall. Every morning he is just like this, and just as happy as can be. When he sees me he gets really excited and starts to kick his legs because he knows it is time to get up and start the day! I am not sure how I got two morning children, because I am not a morning person at all, but it sure is nice to start the day with this big sweet smile.

Cooper in his normal morning position.


Since he was so happy I decided to get a few more pictures.


Yes, this is before his morning bottle!


Isn't he just the sweetest thing!
These pictures were made possible by sweet grandparents who let big brother spend the night so that we could have some time with just Cooper. Also, because they have a hard time saying no to their oldest grandson when he ask to spend the night!

No comments: