Monday, March 30, 2009

My Camera is Fixed

As some of you know, my camera has been broken for several weeks. The pictures I have posted lately have been from my iPhone or my smaller camera. I finally got it back from the repair shop this weekend, so I wanted to put it to good use. Drew, Cooper and I, headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's today to play in the yard a while, and snap a few pictures. It is so good to have my camera back.


Drew and Grandpa planting some bushes. They bought him a little rake, shovel and hoe so he can play in a dirt pile they keep for him. And I wonder why he always wants to go over there



Drew, just being Drew.



Look at that sweet face, and those blue eyes!



This is the non sweet face we are trying to get him to stop making!

You might be wondering why there are no pictures of Cooper outside. Well that is because 1) he falls asleep whenever we go to my parents house, and 2) he isn't sitting up yet so it is hard to get a picture of him outside until he decides to sit up. I really want to get some outdoor shots of him too, but there is just no rushing that boy!

On a side note, I think it is pretty cool that this is the same yard I played in as a kid! We use to play a lot of kickball in this yard! It is a great yard for kids!