Monday, July 23, 2007

My First Blog


Well, my friend Becca just started a blog and it looked like it might be a good way for me to keep people updated about our family. I am not usually very good about keeping things like this updated, but I promise to try. Drew just turned 2 in May and is talking up a storm, rarely slows down, and loves all of the Pixar movies. The first thing he says in the morning is "Buzz" (Lightyear), then usually "Cars". We are getting ready to take him to Disney World in October, I can't wait to see his face when he sees a life size Buzz. This will be my first trip to Disney too, so I am sure I will be just as excited as he is.

As for what is going on with Andy and me, we are in the middle of redecorating the house. Over the last 2 weeks we have had all kinds of people here working. Right now there is a break in the action, and we are so happy to have our house back. The whole project should be done in September.

That is all I have for now, I will try to figure out how to post pictures soon. Right now Drew just woke up from his nap, so break time is over.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE this picture of Drew! Welcome to the world of blogging! Warning: it is addictive! :o) See ya soon!!